Cotswold Country Flowers is committed to protecting your personal information. It’s your information, it’s personal, and we respect that. Our Privacy Notice gives you detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it and how we keep it secure.
2. Who we are
Our contact details are:
Cotswold country Flowers, Withywind, The Ham, Coaley, Dursley, Gloucestershire GL11 5AS
Phone: 07967 416799
Our website address is: www.cotswold-country-flowers.co.uk
3. How we collect your personal information
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include making an enquiry over the phone or booking tickets for events online, purchasing products online or where you sign up to receive emails from us. Sometimes this data is collected by a third party these include Mailchimp, Ticket Tailor, Ecwid, Quickbooks, Etsy and Stripe.
4. What personal data we collect
We only collect the information that is necessary to carry out our business and provide the service you are requesting such as
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Delivery/home address(s)including postcode if applicable
- Billing address if applicable
- Details such as credit card information is collected by a third party (Stripe) we do not have access to credit card details.
5. Why we collect your personal information and what we do with it
The information we hold on you will be used in a number of ways for the purpose of providing a service you have requested, informing you of events or updates or contacting you if we need to obtain or provide additional information. Specifically in the following ways:
- Provide the best possible customer service
- Help us with internal record keeping
- Fulfil ticket/event requests
- Process payments. (Please note that the Cotswold Country Flowers does not store any credit card or other payment information)
- Contact you with important information relating to your booking or purchase, such as confirming your order, reminding you of and providing details of an upcoming event you’ve booked
- Send you updates via email of latest news and events (where we have your consent)
6. How we handle your information and links to other websites / organisations
Cotswold Country Flowers will never share, sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes. Cotswold Country Flowers is not responsible for the privacy notices and practices of other websites even if accessed using links from www.cotswold-country-flowers.co.uk and recommends that you check the privacy notices of each website you visit. Some of our service providers may have access to your data in order to perform services on our behalf – payment processing (Stripe or Quickbooks) is a good example of this. They will not use your data for anything other than the clearly defined purpose relating to the service that they are providing. Despite all our precautions, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and so wish to draw your attention to the fact that you do so at your own risk.
7. How we protect your data
Cotswold Country Flowers is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example all our business documents are stored on Google Drive which is a robust protected cloud storage system. We will keep your information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice and to fulfil our legal obligations. We will not keep more information than we need.
8. Controlling your personal information
You should find it easy to access and amend the personal information that we hold on you, or request that we stop contacting you. It’s your data and we want to make sure you feel in control of it. You can contact us by phoning, emailing, or writing using our contact details above. Every automatic (Mailchimp) email we send to you will include details on how to unsubscribe from future communications. If you would like to see what information we hold about you, you can request full details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018, by contacting the firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Updates or changes to the privacy notice and further information
This notice was updated on 1 February 2021. It may be updated to take into account changes at Cotswold country Flowers or to reflect changes to regulation or legislation. Updates to this notice will be posted on this page – please check back from time to time.